If you are one of the many workers looking to take a break from stress, here are some very simple but practical strategies that can help you relieve stress at work and make life enjoyable every day.
Employers have a legal duty to protect employees from stress at work by doing a stress assessment and acting on it.
– In stressful situations, breathe in and out slowly and deeply through your nose. Did your boss call you again to check the stack of papers?
Image Source: Google
– If you shut down your office queue all the time because of your boss's excessive workload, politely say "no" to further questions. Have you ever tried to say, "No.
I can't do all this right now"? Your boss may not realize that he's been causing you too much stress. Just saying how you feel can help reduce stress.
– If you are going to get a burn, go outside and take a break. Head to the terrace, drink some water and treat yourself to a nice breakfast. You owe it to yourself to relieve stress at work if you feel like you've hit your limit.
– Your partner can be one of two things: a stressor or a helper. Whenever you feel like you're on a carousel out of control, go to the friend sitting next to you and listen.
Surveys show that having close friends at work increases job satisfaction by about 50 percent.
– If the demands of your job have had a significant impact on your physical, mental, or emotional health, the tips above can help you escape the stress of work.