What is the skylight solution?
A skylight can be described in simple terms as an environment through which the infinite light source in the universe, the sun, can be used and focused to illuminate commercial and residential properties.
Quality residential & commercial skylights installation costs are significantly less than its durability and benefits. Traditional skylight manufacturers have designed skylights in which sunlight is collected directly through a translucent roof material with features such as UV protection and heat damage etc. Tunnels of light, solar tubes, and even light tubes are affordable, highly efficient, and energy-efficient lighting solutions that bring sunlight into interiors that traditional windows cannot.
Image Source: Google
Windows are available in various shapes and designs to suit any interior. These designs fall into two categories: tubes and skylights.
The advantages of skylights
Studies show that people who are regularly exposed to natural light are more productive, more positive, and achieve better well-being. The various advantages of skylights can be summarized as follows:
- Ecological lighting solutions
- No electricity bills
- Gives a nice charm to the place
- Provides architectural expression
- Mood enhancer
- Allows people to connect with nature
- Reduce mold buildup
- Increase the visual appeal of the interior
- Is a great source of vitamin D
- Increase creativity
- Better health condition
- Low installation and repair costs
- It promotes a green and clean environment
- Propose privacy
Some of the additional features are as follows:
- Rain sensor
- UV protection
- Storm resistant glass
- Temperature control options
- Engine ventilation system
- Reduce the use of fans and air conditioners in warmer months.