No matter how useful you are or how much you think you know about the car, do not make a diagnosis without first consulting a qualified mechanic. If you have a problem then you may void the warranty or the ability to exchange car parts purchased after it is installed. You can buy the best vehicle parts from Fit 4wd at a reasonable price.
1. Instead of relying only on the seller to recommend the right parts, contact your local dealer, and get the part number you need. Some dealers may not provide this information over the phone. In this case, call the other agent.
2. Contact the seller online and confirm the part number. Doing this even if they have the auto parts listed for your application (without the part number).
3. If you receive a part that does not seem right, do not install them. If you do, you may not be able to exchange them. immediately contact the seller.
4. Be aware that some parts of the car have several part numbers.
5. If you purchase from a buyer in another country, it is important that you use the part number to identify the parts of a car that are needed. foreign applications can vary even if the car looks the same.
6. Unless the buyer is very well known, make sure you only buy parts that have a photo of the actual part on advertising. That way you know what to expect when you receive them.
7. Although it is not always effective, check out the photographs could help distinguish them from other car parts that may also apply to your application.