If you don't have access to clones locally, search the internet for many clone and seed sources to send them to you. They offer a wider variety of varieties, including legendary strains not available locally.
While ordering seeds is not completely risk-free, small packets are unlikely to be found as the seeds are odorless and fall into an unquestionable "normal" bag. You can visit https://mendobros.com/ to get marijuna clones.
Image Source: Google
Benefits of seeds
• Seed plants grow better than roots such as Rhizome according to the main stem. It grows straight down with side branches growing along its length. Deep roots reach bodies of water or moist soil in the topsoil or translucent soil.
• The seeds do not contain diseases and pests, including viruses. Clones can transmit pests and diseases.
• You know you have the strain you want when it comes from a seed company.
• Semen is a product of reproduction and therefore inherits genetic traits from both parents. Seed plants have several genetic variations so you can choose the best plant or the plant you like best. Growing from seed is bolder because you don't know exactly how the plant will grow.
• Many varieties of seeds are available in shops, pharmacies, the post and on the Internet. If they come from a seed grower, you can be sure of receiving the variety with the basic characteristics you desire.
• They are very portable and easy to store for a long time.